Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miracle Traffic Lights gv me Tips....


Every morning, I also must go thru many traffic lights, i think most of the ppl also will same like me. But dunno why, this few days, i started to think something every time i saw the traffic light, and i hope to share with everyone...

Sometimes, i saw the traffic lights in green from far away, i will started to slow down my bike coz i think the lights might change to red colour anytime. but sometimes will get thru also. Althought is a normal thing that we always face, but dunno why, i suddently feel that the traffic lights is representing an "Opportunity".

When the lights is green that i saw from far away, it's like there is an opportunity had opened for me, if i slow down and not try my best to reach there, then the opportunity will be lost or given to other ppl.

In the other way, red light let me think that i have to prepare enough to invite the opportunity, coz when the opportunity is open to me, i already prepared to adapt and receive the opportunity with the best performance. If i stop, i will never reach and get the opportunity.

4 comments:

StePhiLosOphy said...

hoho~
So The Far~

meaningful~

But then orange light hint the opportunity is looking for the right person? Or Destiny ?

小流氓 said...

zomok酱似曾相识的hor????
红绿灯·······好像某某也是有过这样的主题hor??????


我要版权费!!!!!

J 西 F 瓜 r 超 E 人 e said...

stephy: yeah..... I;m orange light for u ~

小流氓: different one lor...
urs is about love one... mine is about general one lor~

edwardyew said...

a good entry, indeed